Please see image for Crossbar frame version for correct illustration of frame colour! For more information please call or email us.
Futura Pro I-F14
Bosch Performance Line CX
The Performance Line CX is the most powerful motor from Bosch. With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious and demanding eBikers. In eMTB mode, you always receive the required power – from Tour to Turbo. Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains, as well as improved start-up behaviour. The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual’s riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode.
- Direct flow. Perfect support as soon as you step onto the pedals means that starting on steep slopes is significantly easier.
- No trigger. Thanks to the new eMTB mode, there is no need to change support modes, so the rider can concentrate fully on the trail
- Trail Control. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction thanks to improved control, even on challenging uphill sections or when encountering difficult obstacles.
- Maximum momentum. A torque of up to 75 Nm ensures sporty acceleration even in alpine terrain, without changing gear.
- More walk-assistance power. Stronger support up to speeds of 6 km/h makes pushing your bike much easier. Available from autumn 2018 and backwards compatible for all Performance Line CX systems.
- eMTB mode. For a powerful start uphill and in rough terrain. Improved moving-off behaviour guarantees optimal support in all terrains and on any trail. Noticeably easier, sporty starting as soon as you step onto the pedals.
▶ Peak power: 500W (250 max continuous)
▶ Peak torque: 75 Nm
The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between ‘Tour’ mode and ‘Turbo’. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider’s personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual’s riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
|Motor||Bosch PERFORMANCE CX center motor, 250 watt, with freewheel|
|Frame||Aluminium 6061, R2 Sport, tapered, for integrated Bosch Powertube-Battery|
|Fork||SR Suntour MOBIE 25, air suspension, lockout, tapered, for 15 mm thru axle|
|Shifting||Rohloff Speedhub, 14-speed|
|Shifter||Rohloff E-14, eletronic shifting|
|Chain||Gates CDX Carbon Drive|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc brake|
|Brake Lever||Shimano Deore, for hydraulic disc brake|
|Tires||Schwalbe MARATHON PLUS, 47-622, SmartGuard, „flat-less“|
|Front Hub||Shimano Deore, Centerlock, for 15 mm thru axle|
|Rear Hub||Rohloff Speedhub, 14G|
|Handlebar||Gent and Trapez: Trekking, Semi Riser DB, Oversized / Wave: Metro, oversized|
|Stem||A-head, adjustable, Aluminium|
|Front Light||Herrmans H-Black Pro LED, up to 100 Lux / 230 Lumen|
|Rear Light||IVALO, integrated in carrier|
|Carrier||Racktime, with SnapIt-System, Aluminium, with integrated rear light|
|Lock||ABUS Batterylock, with Plus-Cylinder|
|Kickstand||Pletscher Comp Flex 40|
|Misc||Bosch 4A charger|