The Bulls Six50 TR Street is capable of taking on both the trails and city traffic with ease. The Bosch Performance Line CX motor provides maximum torque for acceleration off the lights, and for steepest of hills. The high performance Bosch battery has the stamina for long rides, and can be removed easily for charging. It locks for a key for extra security when leaving your bike outside, and comes in 400Wh or 500Wh capacity options.
Full mudguards, integrated front and rear lights, and a rear pannier rack mean this bike is prepared off-the-shelf for all weather city commuting.
SR Suntour full suspension with 120mm travel smooths out the bumps in the ride. Shimano Deore 10-Speed gears shift reliably and precisely every time, and Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes provide all-weather stopping power and excellent modulation. Schwalbe Super Moto-X tyres on fast-accelerating 27.5″ wheels give excellent grip on tarmac, and a comfortable ride.
If you’d like a test-ride please call in at our London, Leicester or Suffolk branches, or email us to arrange a date.
Bosch Performance Line CX
The Performance Line CX is the most powerful motor from Bosch. With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious and demanding eBikers. In eMTB mode, you always receive the required power – from Tour to Turbo. Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains, as well as improved start-up behaviour. The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual’s riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode.
- Direct flow. Perfect support as soon as you step onto the pedals means that starting on steep slopes is significantly easier.
- No trigger. Thanks to the new eMTB mode, there is no need to change support modes, so the rider can concentrate fully on the trail
- Trail Control. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction thanks to improved control, even on challenging uphill sections or when encountering difficult obstacles.
- Maximum momentum. A torque of up to 75 Nm ensures sporty acceleration even in alpine terrain, without changing gear.
- More walk-assistance power. Stronger support up to speeds of 6 km/h makes pushing your bike much easier. Available from autumn 2018 and backwards compatible for all Performance Line CX systems.
- eMTB mode. For a powerful start uphill and in rough terrain. Improved moving-off behaviour guarantees optimal support in all terrains and on any trail. Noticeably easier, sporty starting as soon as you step onto the pedals.
▶ Peak power: 500W (250 max continuous)
▶ Peak torque: 75 Nm
The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between ‘Tour’ mode and ‘Turbo’. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider’s personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual’s riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.