The Bulls Cross Lite EVO is the perfect do-it-all hybrid e-bike. With SKS full-length mudguards, integrated front and rear lights, and rear pannier rack – feel safe and comfortable on your commute whatever the weather.
Reliable gear shifting is provided by Shimano’s premium Deore XT M8000 Series 11-Speed gears. Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power in all conditions. Schwalbe Marathon Supreme tyres give excellent grip in wet conditions, and offer unmatched puncture protection properties.
The Bosch Perfomance Line CX motor provides plenty of power, and matched with the frame-integrated 500W Bosch battery can easily provide support for longer rides. The battery can be easily removed for charging at home or to swap out for a new one, and can be locked with a key for security when leaving your e-bike outside.
If you’d like a test-ride please call in at our London, Leicester or Suffolk branches, or email us to arrange a date.
Bosch Performance Line CX
The Performance Line CX is the most powerful motor from Bosch. With a maximum torque of 75 Nm, the Performance Line CX is the ideal drive for ambitious and demanding eBikers. In eMTB mode, you always receive the required power – from Tour to Turbo. Up to 300% of perfectly delivered support, incredible dynamism and unique grip provide the best possible support on all terrains, as well as improved start-up behaviour. The progressive motor support automatically adapts to the individual’s riding style, so there is no need to change support modes in eMTB mode.
- Direct flow. Perfect support as soon as you step onto the pedals means that starting on steep slopes is significantly easier.
- No trigger. Thanks to the new eMTB mode, there is no need to change support modes, so the rider can concentrate fully on the trail
- Trail Control. Enables effortless riding and optimal traction thanks to improved control, even on challenging uphill sections or when encountering difficult obstacles.
- Maximum momentum. A torque of up to 75 Nm ensures sporty acceleration even in alpine terrain, without changing gear.
- More walk-assistance power. Stronger support up to speeds of 6 km/h makes pushing your bike much easier. Available from autumn 2018 and backwards compatible for all Performance Line CX systems.
- eMTB mode. For a powerful start uphill and in rough terrain. Improved moving-off behaviour guarantees optimal support in all terrains and on any trail. Noticeably easier, sporty starting as soon as you step onto the pedals.
▶ Peak power: 500W (250 max continuous)
▶ Peak torque: 75 Nm
The eMTB mode replaces the former sport mode with the Performance Line CX and varies between ‘Tour’ mode and ‘Turbo’. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strenghtens the motor and the rider’s personal contribution between 120% and 300%.
Depending on the pedal pressure the progressive motor support adjusts automatically to the individual’s riding characteristics. Without shifting gears the engine supports even slight pedal revolutions constantly with ideal performance. The ride on steep slopes is almost effortless. This ensures a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.