- E-Bikes for Corporations | Electric Bikes for Business
E-Bikes for Corporations | Electric Bikes for Business
National Fleet enquiries
contact James FitzGerald
01728 830 817
Cool, Clean & Carbon Neutral
Sustainable transport for public and private corporations from £1 per day.
Our FLEET LEASING program is a simple single step to meeting GHG reduction targets, achieving financial savings, and a means of encouraging staff and the wider community towards a future built on sustainable transport.
Combining the supply of high-end ebikes with a complete range of bespoke ancillary services allows our clients to benefit from a state of the art sustainable transport policy without recourse to multiple third-party specialists. Our fleet leasing program is packaged as a turn-key solution; a single simple step to:
- cutting travel costs
- reducing need for on-site car parking
- meeting GHG reduction targets
- improving staff health and fitness levels
- cutting traffic congestion and air pollution
- allowing quick and easy travel when and where the user chooses
In addition to these benefits businesses can:
- improve brand value
- attract and retain the best staff
- reduce multi-site worker movement costs
- minimize requirement of on-site refectory facilities
- reduce employee absenteeism rates
- reduce need for shower and changing facilities
- lead the wider community by example
Our fleet program is available through Capital Purchase, Lease or through DfT’s Cycle to Work scheme, or any combination of these. Unlike other cycle scheme providers, we do not lock you into a long-term exclusive contract - we operate this Government-backed scheme directly with the client. Organisations can provide bikes to individual employees, or on a ‘pool’ basis, the latter being most effective in ensuring high employee take-up. The e-bikes can be used for business or pleasure; HMRC do not levy payment in kind taxes on employers or employees.
- Short term lease or capital purchase
- On-site user training
- On-site servicing
- Private sector sponsorship packages
- Secure data-logging and real-time GPRS tracking
- Off-grid solar charging stations
Why aren’t more of us travelling by bicycle?
There are obstacles to widespread acceptance of cycling as a commuting and business travel alternative:
- Hills and headwinds
- Longer journey times
- Many find cycling hard work
- Inclement weather
- Need for shower/change of clothes at journey end
Bicycle use in the UK is among the lowest in the EU. Many potential cycle commuters are dissuaded by the perception that the journey may take too long, require too much effort, and may cause the cyclist to arrive at work in need of a shower and change of clothes.
e-bikes remove the barriers to conventional cycling
Though most of us own traditional bikes, few of us actually use them for commuting, even though around 22% of us travel less than five miles to work.. Electrically assisted bikes offer significant advantages over manual bikes and make cycling more fun!
- Hills and headwinds - ebikes make light of these
- Long journey times - ebikes are fast and fun
- Many find cycling hard work - ebikes are for everyone, regardless of fitness levels
- Inclement weather - ebikes can be fitted with our Veltop folding roof system
- Need for shower at journey end - ebikes provide all the benefits without the sweat.
e-bikes look similar to ordinary bicycles but incorporate a rechargeable battery, an electric motor and a control system. The level of assistance is directly proportional to the amount of pressure applied to the pedals – just like riding a bike, only easier. Our Dutch and German built e-bikes emit 0.0036 kgCO2/km. Off-grid solar charging stations are available for those organisations that wish to reduce this to zero. There is no requirement for crash helmet, license, registration or payment of road tax. They can travel at 15mph for 40 miles on a single charge that costs only 2p.
We provide full onsite servicing and maintenance for all equipment. We run regular top-up training and Q&A sessions to ensure that users are comfortable with and getting the most from their bikes.
This is a turn-key solution that can be adapted to meet each client's budget and particular needs.Our experienced team are on hand to help guide your organisation through the implementation of your electric bike programme. Call us to arrange a presentation - we are confident that you’ll be impressed by the practicality and cost savings, and your employees will pleasantly surprised to find that they can again enjoy cycling with ease and a thrilling sense of freedom.
Call 01728 830 817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org